Tuesday 5 May 2015

My Favourite YouTubers

I am YouTube obsessed.  I could spend hours watching video after video.  The life of a YouTuber fascinates me.  You make videos on topics that interest you, you travel the world and you make friends for life.  It may not be perfect but it's definitely what I want my job to be like in the future.  So, in this blog post I will be telling you about some of my favourite YouTubers.

Personality

1)  Connor Franta: 
Connor Franta was one of the first YouTubers I ever watched.  I was a bit slow hopping on the bandwagon and didn't even know being a 'YouTuber' was a thing until about 2 or 3 years ago.  I started watching Connor's videos when he only had about 500,000 subscribers.  Today, he has about 4.5 million which is crazy!  And he even wrote his own book.  I just well up with pride thinking about it!  Connor is really funny and creative and definitely worth the watch!
Image result for connor franta

Beauty

2)  Zoella:
Obviously I can't write a blog post about my favourite YouTubers without mentioning Zoella.  I started watching her videos when she had about 1.5 million subscribers and now she has become world famous with over 8 million!  I am absolutely obsessed!  Not only is she gorgeous but she also wrote a book and released her own line of beauty products.  Is there anything she can't do?
Image result for zoella
3)  Niomi Smart:
I love this girl!  Firstly, she has to be one of the most beautiful people on the planet, but secondly, her videos are so relatable I feel like they are directed towards me specifically.  She makes easy makeup tutorials that I can actually follow, amazing look books and she even made a video about college essentials.  Since I am starting college in September I definitely found it helpful.  I'm starting to think she might be psychic!
Image result for niomi smart

Comedy

4)  Thatcher Joe:
Brother to Zoella, Joe Sugg is a legend!  He has to be one of the most creative YouTubers out there, inventing so many fantastic original video ideas such as the infamous 'YouTuber Whispers'.  I'm in stitches every time I watch his videos and his pranks on room mate Caspar Lee are priceless!
Image result for thatcherjoe 2015
5)  Jamie Curry:
This Kiwi first came to y attention on Facebook, on her page 'Jamie's World' which over time has collected MILLIONS of likes.  She is seriously talented, making entertaining videos that are 30 seconds long and then making a YouTube channel where I can watch even more of her videos.  Her onscreen awkwardness is hilarious and if she was my best friend I would be set for life! (No offense to my current best friends).
Image result for jamie curry

Irish

6)  Charlotte Ryan:
I thought I would take this opportunity to mention some Irish YouTubers because why not?  Charlotte is an Irish girl living in Brighton with over 1000 subscribers and I thoroughly enjoy her videos.  She makes videos about everything from her favourite food to different tags and challenges.  She makes healthy food extremely mouth-watering and tops it off with a naughty version if that doesn't tickle your fancy.  Her videos are very artistically edited and she had a lovely, bubbly personality.  Fair play!
7)  Clisare:
She can only be described as the Irish Jenna Marbles.  Clisare makes hilarious videos and also has a love of the Irish language with Mean Girls quotes translated into our native tongue and so on.  I would definitely recommend you check her out!
So those are some of my favourite YouTubers.  I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see ya when I see ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment