Thursday 2 July 2015

12 Books I Want To Read By The Time I'm 21

Today I was in one of my favourite bookshops browsing.  I noticed a book display entitled 12 books to read before you're 21.  Some of the books included were Twilight, Harry Potter and a couple of other books that I have read before.  The book display gave me the idea for this post.  I am constantly finding new books that I want to read so here are just 12 that I want to get through before I turn 21.




  1. If I Stay - Gayle Forman
  2. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
  3. The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
  4. Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
  5. My Sisters Keeper - Jodi Picoult
  6. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
  7. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
  8. The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkein
  9. The Silver Linings Playbook - Matthew Quick
  10. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - Mark Haddon
  11. The Help - Kathryn Stockett
  12. The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold


I'm going to keep an eye on this list to see how many I actually read.  Let me know what books you would like to read or just about anything you want to do before you reach a certain age.  Until then...

I'll see ya when I see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment