Saturday 29 August 2015

The Liebster Award

So it's a lovely sunny afternoon and I have been nominated for another blogger award!  I'm really excited to be nominated for the Liebster award as I have read many before and they seem like a lot of fun.  I would like to thank the lovely Emma from Heart Autumn for the nomination.  You should all definitely check out her blog!  This award is a great way of discovering starter blogs so enjoy!

The Rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
  • Include the Liebster sticker in your post.
  • Nominate 10 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
  • Let them know they have been nominated by leaving a comment on one of their posts.
  • Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and leave 10 new questions for your nominees.

The Questions:

What is your number 1 wardrobe staple?
I would have to say my number one wardrobe staple are my black jeans.  They are the perfect fit, so comfy and they go with everything.

Leather jackets or denim jackets?
Leather.  I find them much comfier.

Favourite shows on Netflix?
I don't actually have a Netflix account.  I know, how am I living right now!?  If I did have Netflix I would watch Pretty Little Liars (even though social media ruined the biggest plot twist), and I would also watch The Vampire Diaries.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I have always dreamed of living in France.  Preferably in the suburbs somewhere.  I would also like to go to Canada.

Instagram or Twitter?
Again, I don't have an Instagram account.  If I did I would probably choose Instagram over Twitter.  I much prefer looking at nice pictures than reading about peoples random thoughts.

Favourite Disney character and why?
Olaf from Frozen!  I don't even need to think about that one.  Olaf is the cutest Disney character of all time.  I would give him warm hugs all day!

What's the best gift you've ever received?
A Winnie the Pooh onsie that my brother got me for Christmas last year.  It's so snug and ridiculous!  I just love it!

What's your favourite make-up brand?
I would have to go with Rimmel.  I'm definitely not a make-up expert and Rimmel is just perfect for me now.

What's the last album you bought/downloaded/streamed?
In the Lonely Hour by Sam Smith and Hozier's self titled album.  I am obsessed with them both!

Summer or Winter?
This is a tough one.  I would have to go with Winter only because of Christmas and warm snug clothes.

I nominate:


My Questions:
  • Cats or dogs?
  • Who inspires you the most?
  • If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and why?
  • If you could only wear one colour for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  • Who is your favourite actor/actress?
  • What is your favourite app?
  • What is your favourite place to eat out?
  • What would be your ideal holiday?
  • What's a hobby you would have liked to take up?
  • What kind of blog post do you enjoy writing the most?

So there's my Liebster award all done and dusted.  I hope you enjoyed reading it as mush as I enjoyed writing it and until then...

I'll see ya when I see ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment